Friday, March 25, 2011

Boogers and Troy, ha!

As Kiera and I were taking a break while our oatmeal raisin cookies were baking she found a wash cloth and decided I needed my face wiped. When asked what was one my face, she said, "boogers" clear as day! Josh and I giggled and Kiera proceeded to wipe my face and check my nose for boogers!

On another note she is very intrigued with Troy, our neighbor. Troy is fixing the wall in her room and was there with Josh earlier this week when we got home from daycare. Now when I say should we go home to see Kali and Daddy, she says "Troy?" (She associates Troy with Daddy)

Today she took a trip with Daddy and Troy to IKEA, I am sure she was so excited. She also got to see Oliber (Oliver) and Boof (Booth), Troy and Ashley's dogs. Anytime Kali barks at someone/thing outside, Kiera says "Troy" thinking he is out with the dogs. While playing with her phone last night she said "mommy, daddy" Troy" and then looked at us and smiled :-)

Kiera has been such a little ham this past week. I just want to squish her, hug her and kiss her, so I do!

Josh is having fun playing with the DSLR, so look for some pictures of our loveable, kissable, hugable Kiera!

No comments:

Post a Comment