Thursday, November 4, 2010

A few highlights from the weekend...

Scott after a nice climb.

Dad and Scott (and the 2 random people who got in the shot at the wrong time)

Loving the backpack!

After a good race!

Dancin'!

Our little puppy trick or treating at Michelle's

A sad puppy :-(

Puppy's and Cowgirl's are good friends!
Our friends - Whitney and Claire

Just hanging out.


Yum pickles!

Eating with Grandma and Grandpa Sabol at the Wienery in Minneapolis.
We love our Kali!
Eating an apple with dad just like I did when I was younger.  Dad peeled the apple, ate the peel and cut pieces off for us to eat.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel! You have a beautiful family! Becca passed on your blog address after the shower so it has been fun to see all of your pictures-makes me feel like I know you that much better! On a side note-how do you know Whitney? I know her from high school-great girl! Hope you guys continue to do well! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete