I have become extra productive these last 2 days. Is it because fall is in the air? I don't know, but it's nice. Life feels a little less chaotic and I actually get a chance to breathe even while accomplishing tasks!
Here's a little glimpse of things that are making me happy, right now :-)
Writing a post with some of my thoughts.
Visiting a new church.
Using the list feature on my new phone. (I think this makes Josh happy, too :-))
Planning time off for Christmas.
Sorting through clothes and donating items I haven't taken off the hanger in 3 years.
Switching Kiera's summer clothes to fall clothes.
Josh and I spending time together thanks to Kiera's aunts and uncle.
Football and Baseball at the same time.
Making plans for fall activities.
Reading (and finishing) books.
Giving a home to random objects that haven't been put away over the weeks.
Watching Kiera "run" up the stairs to greet me after a day at childcare.
Writing thank you notes.
Spending time with my family.
Here's to wishing you a glorious fall!
I LOVE these moments in life...when it seems like you finally get a handle on everything for a bit again. What is it with getting thank you notes in the mail that makes a heart so content?!! Sounds like a wonderful way to enter the weekend!
ReplyDelete