Then to daycare where she enjoyed some Trix (sugar cereal, really?!?!) and ate them one color at a time. What a smart little girl!
Then fun playing in mom's purse...keys, wallet, coupons, carrots...you know the usual!
Dinner brought a new veggie, cooked cabbage, which she enjoyed. She is such a good eater and I could watch her eat all day, so cute!
All topped off by a bottle and some snuggles from Dad.
We are so blessed!
Oh my word! It is so crazy when you don't see a baby for six months. They seem to change quite a bit! :)
ReplyDeleteKiera is gorgeous...and she looks very active and full of things to do. I would imagine life is busy!
Love this blog. I'm a follower now, so keep on posting!
Joyfully,
Becca
Happy 10th Month, Kiera! I was telling everyone yesterday that our granddaughter was 10 months old! She is getting to be such a darling little girl! Standing up on the chair--Wow!Give her a big hug and kiss from Grandma and Grandpa Sabol!
ReplyDelete