Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kiera is a month old!

I can't even believe it's been a month since baby Kiera entered our lives. It seems like she has always been a part of our family. We are curious to see how much she weighs, but we will have to wait a month until her check up. We do know she is already growing out of some of her clothes!

I am going to try and take a picture of her every month on a blanket my mom made, so you can see her grow. She wasn't too happy about her 1 month pictures!






Aunt Beth came to hang out for the day on Friday. I was able to get some things done around the house and Josh and I got to go out for dinner. So great, so needed!

Today was a rainy, chilly day so we spent the day watching movies and cuddling. Daddy was more than happy to share his dinosaur blanket with his baby girl.


1 comment: